Full Guide: Best Way To Print JAMB Admission Letter: When will JAMB start Admission Letter Printing?. Are these questions going through your mind, Do not to panic cause we have got you covered in this article. We shall give you step by step guide for JAMB Admission Letter Printing.
- Facts About Life In Canada For International Students - READ!
- Moving To USA? Here Is How To Apply Online: APPLY NOW!
- List Of Jobs To Do Without Work Permit In Canada
- Jobs You Can Do Without A University Degree In Canada
- Apply For A Canada Study Permit Now! (CLICK HERE)
- Get Dubai Resident Visa Freely Now! – See How
- Canadian Student Visa: How To Apply Online? - APPLY NOW!
- List Of Canadian Government Jobs For Immigrants - Read!
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, (Jamb) Admission Letter Printing Procedures. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
This is to inform all the Jamb candidates that the procedures to print the JAMB admission letter has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to print your admission letter.
Best Way To Print JAMB Admission Letter 2022 (Full Guide)
- Visit the JAMB admission letter printing portal by clicking https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your email and password to login
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab on the sidebar if you are using a computer or click on the menu to expand it on a mobile phone.
- A Transaction ID will be generated for you so you can make payment and print your JAMB admission letters. Remember to note the Transaction ID though a copy of it will be sent to your registered email address.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page.
- Click on the payment method of choice and complete your payment
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once you have completed the payment, you will be asked to provide the following details:
1. Year of Exam and
2. JAMB Registration Number.
- Enter the details and review them to make sure it’s correct then print your JAMB admission letter.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.