You’re currently reading list of waec compulsory subjects for law, I know many students are online searching for this very topic and the question they might be asking Google is this what are the list of waec compulsory subjects for law? , What are the subjects that are required for law in jamb?
Now let me walk you through the most answer are provided in regard to this question you’re searching for what are the compulsory subjects for law in waec? Now you will get your answer below just keep reading and don’t get tired I will give you all the details that you need to know about compulsory subjects for law in waec.
- Facts About Life In Canada For International Students - READ!
- Moving To USA? Here Is How To Apply Online: APPLY NOW!
- List Of Jobs To Do Without Work Permit In Canada
- Jobs You Can Do Without A University Degree In Canada
- Apply For A Canada Study Permit Now! (CLICK HERE)
- Get Dubai Resident Visa Freely Now! – See How
- Canadian Student Visa: How To Apply Online? - APPLY NOW!
- List Of Canadian Government Jobs For Immigrants - Read!
What are the waec subject for law?
Now let me walk you through to study law in any of the Nigerian university you need to register inclusive this subject any three arts or social science subjects then 5 credit passes in English language, mathematics, literature in English, and any other to art or social science subject in WAEC.
JAMB List Of Compulsory Subjects For Law
- English language
- Literature in English
- And one more subject of choice
You may also check this recent post about How To Fix My Jamb Email Is Not Working 2022.
In details articles also about Helpful Tips To Pass Any Examination 2022
You may also love to check out these great trending articles on Schoolz published;
- Full Recommended Documents For ABUAD Clearance 2022
- Full List Of Art Courses Without Literature You Can Study 2022
- Best Way To Answer Jamb Comprehension Passages 2022
Hope I have provided you with desired answers searched for on this post About List of WAEC Compulsory Subjects For Law? If yes, now help share to others.